The Jarvis Model 1000-FS – hydraulically powered breaking saw.
- The 1000-FS, with a 3 to 6.0 in (76 to 152mm) depth of cut, is ideally suited for:
- Beef: chucks, shoulders, ribs, forequarters, chine bones, briskets, loins and aitch bones.
- Pork: chine bones and ham marking.
- High powered hydraulic motor – no bogging down, no motor icing, low noise and instant stop.
- Anti-tie down controls for operator safety.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials for optimum hygiene.
- Meets national and international requirements
for safety and hygiene.