The Jarvis Model 800G for ribbing and scribing pork.
- The 800G, with a 1.5 in (38 mm) depth of cut, is ideally suited for:
- Pork: ribbing and scribing.
- Lightweight and flexible – allows operators to work single handed, both hanging and on the table.
- Reduces operator fatigue.
- Rear end exhaust and constructed from corrosion resistant materials for optimum hygiene.
- Lever style adjustable depth gage for precise depth control and trouble-free operation.
- Fast blade stop.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.