The New Jarvis Model HBD-1 for the cutting out of hog bungs.
- Reduced cross bung contamination due to a unique head design with a vacuum relief valve and internal wash.
- High torque pneumatic motor for quick and clean hog bung removals.
- Fast – a single operator can bung up to 1200 hogs / hour.
- Increased yields – optimal blade size leaves more meat on the carcass, less on the intestine.
- Higher grade casings – less casing damage than with a knife.
- Hardened and ground solid stainless steel blades for long life.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.