With use, sharp knives will dull. The PRIMEdge Ergo Steel III is a fast and easy way to straighten and restore those knife edges for razor-sharp performance. The Ergo Steel III is an edge maintenance tool used on the production floor.
Whether you process chicken, beef, pork or fish, keeping knife edges sharp is essential on the processing line.
Throughout the day, as a knife edge dulls, the operator can slide the blade through the unique spring tensioned rods of the Ergo Steel III and straighten the edge in a matter of seconds.
The Ergo Steel III consists of a pair of pivoting, hardened stainless steel, tempered rods on a food-grade, molded polypropylene base. Under each pivoting rod, fully enclosed spring mechanisms provide the perfect amount of tension between the knife edge and stainless steel rods. Both sides of the edge are straightened simultaneously, assuring a perfect edge in seconds.
Requires no training to use, the Ergo Steel III can be held comfortably and safely, right- or left-handed. The Ergo Steel III’s handle can be effortlessly placed into the optional stainless steel bracket for bench-mount use.
- Perfect edge in seconds.
- Aligns both sides of the blade simultaneously.
- Straightens and prolongs the edge life of all knives.
- Ideal for all types of small and large knives.
- Safety-shield handle provides comfortable and safe, right or left handed use.
- Totally enclosed, sanitary spring mechanisms.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning.
- USDA and CE certified.