The Jarvis Model JC IV pneumatically powered dehider.
- Jarvis service technicians are available to provide FREE customer service, including equipment installation, service calls, and employee training.
- Constant torque air motor. Speed doesn’t fluctuate due to air pressure change.
- Dynamic balance drive mechanism for low vibration and wear reduction.
- Extra-thin head with stainless steel center plate for exceptional handling and enduring strength.
- Highest possible hide quality – skins perfectly; no cuts, marks or holes.
- Lightweight – only 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg).